Thursday, January 01, 2009

2009: The year we make contact

David Woodard is playing at my house.
Markus Hablizel is playing at my house.
David Byrne and Brian Eno are playing at my house.
Anne Hauswald is playing at my house.
JC Schmiedle is playing at my house.
Stalingrad is playing at my house.
Vera Leirer is playing at my house.
Till Huber is playing at my house.
Ingo Niermann is playing at my house.
Alexandra Ludwig is playing at my house.
Eckhart Nickel is playing at my house.
Minion is playing at my house.
Dresden is playing at my house.
Stefanie Roenneke is playing at my house.
Ramin Assadollahi is playing at my house.
Christian Obermeier is playing at my house.
The dearest colleagues some of whom would hate to be named here are all playing at my house.
Books from Boxes is playing at my house.
Christian Kracht is playing at my house.
The only living boy in NY is playing at my house.
Britta Heumann is playing at my house.
Jens Lekman is playing at my house.
Hölderlin is playing at my house.
Time code is playing at my house.
Frutiger is playing at my house.
Bashir waltzes at my house.
Dick van Dique is playing at my house.
The Darjeeling Limited is playing at my house.
Jean Baudrillard is not playing at my house.
The Editors are playing at my house.
Café Cantona is playing at my house.
The young man who looked so totally lost sleeping in the underpass for a while is playing at my house.
Somebody is playing at my house.
The Dearest Neighbour is playing at my house.
David Lieske is playing at my house. Also, Carsten Jost is playing at my house.
Stefan George is playing at my house.
Peter Handke is playing at my house.
Tina Bauer is playing at my house.
ZERN is playing at my house.
Schloss Wiesenburg is playing at my house.
Josie is playing at my house.
Ca. of MIJULY & CA. is playing at my house.
Lewis is playing at my house.
Paco is playing at my house.
Back surgery is playing at my house.
The Groove Department is playing at my house.
Hoefler is playing at my house.
Hand surgery is playing at my house.
Bine Knauer is playing at my house.
Frank Eisner is playing at my house.
All Frauke Finsterwalder movies are playing at my house.
Max Sebald is playing at my house.
Hannes Woidich is playing at my house.
Olaf Schäfer is playing at my house.
Taxman is playing at my house.
Anne Philippi is playing at my house.
Three friends sadly lost are still playing at my house.
Jens Thiel is playing at my house.
Bloc Party is playing at my house.
Daniel Klemm is playing at my house.
Helvetica is playing at my house.
Jörg Kühnel is playing at my house.
Soulsender.de is playing at my house.
Skins are playing at my house.
My family is playing at my house.
The dead are all playing at my house.

Thank you all for the year we called 2008 here at the Wall of Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to etch a postcard on the wall of time: